2009-10-29

OUR BLOGGISH



Welcome to our bloggish.


In this blog you will find a lot of activities to practise your English.


You will find information about books, music, famous people... you can also play games in English, watch videos and so on.

If there is any activity in English that you did at school, we will put it here with photographs, your comments...

Please, we would like to know your opinion about this blog and the activities you find in it, so...
don´t be afraid and JOIN US!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Loly ( Arantzabela)30 de octubre de 2009, 5:41

    Thanks Teachers,
    I'm learning English and I think that your bloggish is very interesting for me and very attractive for our children.
    I'll follow you.
    Congratulations.
    Loly
    If I have mistakes, please correct me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere.
    Karmele

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this blogosphere is beautiful for me!!!

    oihane

    ResponderEliminar